Luxury Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
Wakefield, Nelson, New Zealand
Wakefield and Nelson, New Zealand
Wakefield is a lovely rural enclave set in the Tasman region of New Zealand, only 45 minutes from Nelson airport. So visit us and see what is on offer.
The township is well equipped for all your holiday needs:
- Wakefield township has shops, restaurants, cafés, churches and tennis courts
- There are many vineyards and wineries throughout the region; enjoy a tasting
- The Tasman region is home to three national parks - Nelson Lakes, Kahurangi & the Abel Tasman
- Visit galleries, artisans and crafts people
- Enjoy the Nelson market, held every Saturday morning
- Nelson and Tasman offer beautiful coastlines and lovely swimming beaches
- Visit the areas museums including the Steam Museum and the World of Wearable Arts
Base yourself at our delightful bed and breakfast in Wakefield and you'll be well positioned for enjoying the Nelson and Tasman regions.