Luxury Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
Wakefield, Nelson, New Zealand
Skiing, Walking, Tramping, Cycling, Golf - Welcome to New Zealand's Great Outdoors
New Zealand's Nelson & Tasman regions offer many outdoor pursuits - from walking and tramping to alpine sports. Tennis & golf are nearby or go horse riding, cycling, swimming, diving.
For the outdoor enthusiast, there is nowhere better:
- For keen golfers, Totaradale Golf Club is only 700 meters up the road
- The Tasman Great Taste Cycle Trail is right by us
- There are several other 18 hole golf courses in the region
- Keen walkers and trampers love the nearby native bush reserve with its plentiful wildlife
- Rainbow Ski field is open from July to October with tour companies offering door-to-door transport
- The Richmond Ranges, Abel Tasman, Kahurangi and Nelson Lakes national parks offer great walking and tramping tracks
- Boating, sailing, yachting and kayaking are available throughout the region
- A drying room is available for any wet gear you may have upon your return
Start the day with a gourmet breakfast, then set out & enjoy all the outdoor activities on offer.